Monday, January 08, 2007

The Replacements

Ordered/bought a bunch of fluids and other bits for the TR last week. List is below:

20w50 engine oil
Anti-freeze and a radiator flush kit
Red Line 75w140 oil for the rear differential
Red Line MT-90 for the transmission
New Radiator Cap
New bulbs for the license plate lights
Temperature gage sending unit
160 degree Tstat
New Rear differential gasket
New gasket for brake master cylinder
I also picked up a grease gun and some grease fittings at Harbor Freight.

Figure to get to putting all this stuff in/on the car sometime this month. Next big project after all this may be to replace the oil pan gasket to see if that fixes any of the oil leaks. I also plan on ordering the components for the stereo sometime in the next week. I just have to double check the front speaker hole sizes. I'll take plenty of pictures while working on this stuff and post them when I get each thing done.

No comments: