Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Update

Not much going on in the world of motoring right now. I am home sick with a wicked head cold/flu type thing. I did finish cleaning up the floorboards on the TR. They look much nicer now with no rust and a fresh coat of paint. From getting into them, it looks like the passenger floorboard is original to the car while the drivers side has been replaced at some point. Engine is running great, just waiting for some cooler weather to really get some more good driving in. I do need to pull the front left wheel off and check some rubbing issues.

Took the MINI in for its last service today. Get an oil change and the rear brakes replaced. I have a Kia Sportage as a rental. Thought I would give it a whirl and see how it drives. So far it is pretty nice. A full review will come later this week.

On the Nissan Patrol front, I offered the seller what I thought the car was worth. He said he had a few more people that wanted to look at it and would let me know in a few weeks. I really don't want to pay more that I offered for the car so if I get it, great. If he wants more than I offered? Too bad for me.

No comments: