Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just Waitin...

The TR6 is still awaiting some work. I am still waiting on the right time. Looking more and more like work will start back up closer to September, when the temperatures start to come down a bit and my garage isn't a furnace. Found the name of a new shop near my house. May give the guy a call to get an estimate on rebuilding the carbs and tuning the car up good. I would get this done after the big projects this winter (rewire and transmission replacement). Still waiting on my chance to stop off and look around my neighbors original owner '74 TR6. I have some questions about where some of the interior convertible boot attachment points go and want to get them right. The plan is still to do the front brakes, install a radio, recover the seats and install a headliner in the hardtop before I get to the wiring and transmission. I also may have to replace the heater core when I get to the rewire. It has never put out much heat and being that it is the same type core that was in the TR4a it should put out a ton of heat if working correctly. Anyways, thats it for now.

No comments: