Monday, April 23, 2007

What's that smell?

Drove the TR out this weekend to watch my Tennis team play. After the matches, I was getting ready to head home and I decided to check under the hood (no real reason) and I noticed some fluid all over the engine bay. Ran my finger through it, turns out it was coolant. The top hose from the radiator to the Tstat housing had sprung a leak. I was able to get the car home without incident. I must have stressed the old house a bit when I was changing the tstat so it finally decided to give up the ghost. I have a new one on order from Victoria British. Pretty easy fix, just glad I decided to pop the hood!

I also have a new steering wheel cover and an emergency bonnet release on order that I will put in when they show up.

That's all for now.....

No comments: