Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New Look New Plans....

Ok, changed the color and layout a bit. Picked the color because both my British cars are the correct color that British cars should be, British Racing Green. Anyway, just trying something new don't know if it will stick or not.

As for the cars themselves, not much happening. I think I am going to go in a different direction with the MINI and Autocorssing. I am going to sell the Hoosiers that I have (225/45/15s if interested let me know!) and go back to running Falkens. I have not been able to adjust my driving style to the slicks and plus I like not having to change tires back and forth at the events. So, the Hoosiers will be sold, my racing wheels will become my street wheels and my street wheels will stick around to become my racing/to lazy to change tires street wheels as well.

The TR is doing well. The warm weather is agreeing with its state of tune. The engine is running much smoother. I do need to change the oil and oil pan gasket, I'll do that in a few weeks. Also want to get the brake stuff on order, replace the tachometer cable and hunt down a place to quote me on redoing the exterior.

July should be a big month for car reviews. I will be traveling to New York and the mid west. Lots of driving and probably a few different cars. I am also going to try to go to a few baseball games while on the road. Figure to hit the Royals and as many minor league parks as I can.

No comments: