Monday, November 19, 2007

1 Year in.....

Well, just realized that I've had this blog for just over a year. 72 posts so far. I've had a good time writing about my trips, adventures and side projects. Hope everyone out there in the world has enjoyed reading my humble ramblings. I've had readers from all over the globe, pretty sure I have covered every continent excluding Antarctica. I'm pretty impressed with that since I only set to have this as just some place to let friends and family keep track of me!

Some shout outs to countries viewing my blog:
New Zealand
Oz
China
India
Thailand
Philippines
Norway
Iceland
Canada
Mexico
Chile
Argentina
Brazil
Venezuela
South Africa
Egypt
UK
France
Germany
Italy
Spain
Greece
Romania
Hungary
Plus a few others. In all 34 different countries, pretty neat.

Anyway, looking forward to another year of writing.

No comments: