Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Selling the Triumph??

Some news on the classic car front. I may be selling the Triumph. If you are interested drop me a line! Reason why I would sell it? Well, the classic British Roadster that I always wanted was an Austin Healey Sprite Mk I, commonly known as a "Bugeye" or "Frogeye" Sprite. I have recently found a few for sale around Atlanta that are affordable and figured that this would be as good time as any to make the switch. Depending on how much the Bugeye costs and how much I sell the TR4a for, I may even have enough left over to get the Nissan Patrol I have been trying to get for the past few months. Guess I'll just have to wait and see how it goes! As soon as I know anything I'll update my readers here!

Again, If you would be interested in buying my 1967 Triumph TR4a, drop me a line at clifclavin@gmail.com

2 comments:

The Open Road said...

After running a TR4A you will find a Frogeye Sprite the ultimate in downsizing. It is very small, under powered and under braked. I know as we have a 1967 TR4A and have owned a Frogeye. Why not try and find a TR6. Same size as the TR4A, same suspension, a servo on the brakes and a bigger engine. If the US twin carb version doesn't have enough power, you could always a supercharger from Moss.

Tony Merrygold info@theopenroad.co.uk
The Open Road - Classic Car Hire
www.theopenroad.co.uk

Jim said...

Don't get me wrong, I love the TR4a but the LBC that I have always wanted is a Sprite. I know it is slower and smaller but I just love the looks and the simple lines of it. If I has the money the roadster I really want would be an Austin Healey 100 but those cost quite a bit more than the TR4a or a Sprite.