Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Perfect Bar

Ok, this post has nothing to do with my workings on my British cars (though I did buy a new brake master cylinder for the TR6 this week). This post has to do with finding the perfect bar. I have found it in Moline, IL. Yep, the Quad Cities area between Illinios and Iowa. There are more Locally owned brew pubs in the Quad Cities Area than in all of the greater Atlanta area. My favorite out of the several to chose from? Bent River Brewery . This place is great for several reasons. Beer is great, wait staff is awesome and quick to recommend a beer if you can't decide and the food fits just right. Tuesday's they run a $2.50 Burger Basket special. It is a small cheese burger and a handful of fries that is just the right size. Works great with the $2.50 pints they serve Tuesday's as well. If I ever have the chance to open a bar I hope that I can use some of the things that make Bent River one of my all time favs.

No comments: