Monday, September 15, 2008

Gas Shortage?

A bit of a rant here. Nice to see prices for a barrel of oil are at a 6 month low but prices at the pump at an all time high thanks for Ike. Gas prices went up over .50 cents in a few hours on rumors of damage to the oil producing plants around Houston. Yes supply was messed up for a few days over the weekend but this was no reason for everyone and their sister to go fill up every car they own and every gas can that was sitting around the garage. This "shortage" caused a potential buyer of the TR to have to back out from his drive to come see the car because he couldn't find gas! Not his fault and we have rescheduled for sometime in the next few weeks. I have my eyes on a '76 Series III Landy that I am going to try to take a look at this week. I'll post some pictures once I take a look at it.

No comments: