Friday, September 05, 2008

What's Next?

Well, some interesting and exciting things are a foot in my personal car land. Friend who is thinking of selling the Jeepster is planning on giving me an answer this week along with a price. I have had a few people interested in the TR6 (still for sale, if you are interested drop me an e-mail at clifclavin@gmail.com). If the Jeepster deal falls through I think I will still go ahead with selling the TR6. Maybe go pick up a Land Rover Series II and III. Right now I think I can let the TR go, find a classic Utility Vehicle to curb my itch, and keep an eye one of the roadster I really want. Austin Healey Bugeye, Triumph TR3B or a Datsun Sports 2000, I'll probably end up with one of these sometime in the future (unless a really sweet A-H 100 drops in my lap for cheap).

No comments: