Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Loot....

Hope everyone had a great holidays. I got some pretty neat stuff for Christmas and my birthday. XM radio, new Nikon camera, tools, clothes, some music and dvds. All in all some great stuff.

I may have the TR4 sold. Waiting on the buyer to get back in town next week. If that is the case then the TR6 could be sitting in my garage pretty soon. Already have a to do list for the 6: new front brakes (Toyota swap ins), new seat covers, and a transmission rebuild. I estimate I can do all this work and still clear a profit on the TR4.

Heading back to work for the first time in a week tomorrow. Going to get a plan in place for visits back up north, out west and through my southeast accounts. Planning to be on the road a lot this first quarter of 2008 to really try to expand my customer base and push my companies products into the aerospace industry as well (trip to Florida and Texas possibly.) Also going to look into a trip to South Korea sometime this year.

Looking forward to a good 2008. Hope everyone reading has a great New Years!

No comments: