Friday, December 14, 2007

Waffle, waffle....

I worked on the TR a bit this week. Changed the oil and the spark plugs. Changing the plugs made a HUGE difference the first time I started it up. Still have not driven it around with the new plugs but I look forward to seeing what the performance different will be this weekend. I have been able to drive it a good bit the last week or so here in Atlanta, the weather has been perfect for cruising. Just like my MINI, when I haven't driven it for a while I forget how much fun it is. So I guess I am officially waffling on if I want to sell it now. I caught myself thinking of things I would like to do to it. Paint, Fuel Injection, engine rebuild ect. So what to do? Don't know. I think I am going to have to think about it over Christmas. I still have a few guys interested in the car but no one that has come and look at it in person. I also still need to call the guy with the Datsun and go look at it. Don't want to sell the TR and not have a replacement lined up.

No comments: