Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Now Motoring Topless......

Pulled the hardtop off the TR6 yesterday. Pretty easy, only took about 10 minutes and the help of my future brother-in-law to help lift it off. Decided to take the 6 for a quick spin with the top off. Tell you what, I really liked the car with the hardtop on but I love the thing with the top off! Everything about the car is just better with the top off. Glad to have a true convertible sitting in the garage again. I had to order a few nuts and bolts to make sure I have everything to mount the soft top sometime this weekend. I think I may also get the chance to tackle the front brakes this weekend. I also may have sourced a cheap transmission, more to come on that later. Right now I am thinking once I get the brakes done I may replace the steering rack (lot of play in the current one) and then convert the rear to tube shocks. I snap some topless pictures of the car this weekend.

No comments: