Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Weekday work, gearing up for good weather...

Received the new clutch master cylinder yesterday. Ebay seller did a great job getting it to me quick. Also won the auction for the rear tube shock mounts, so that job is added to the list of to-do projects. Hopefully I can get the new clutch MC installed and bleed tonight or tomorrow. Then maybe this weekend I can get the glove box installed along with a few other interior/trim bits and pieces I have not gotten around to yet. Plan on doing the whole front brake job sometime towards the end of the month. That will involve a run to Harbor Freight to find a brake flare tool and then picking up the new calipers and brake line at Autozone. Also going to read up on how to touch up paint. See if I can find somewhere to mix me up paint to match the current color and then do some touch ups on the few bad areas. If that goes well then I may try to re-paint the rear end in the correct flat-black color. I'll go grab a peek at the '73 TR6 down the street to make sure I get the exact color and area to be painted correct.

No comments: