Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Why haven't I been working on the TR6? Well, I'll tell you....

I've been lazy, that is pretty much it. That and I have not had the chance to drive it lately. I blame the crazy Atlanta weather, 70's and sunny one day, 40's and rainy the next, throw in a bunch of rain (17+ inches at my house so far this year, we only had 41 inches all of last year) and then the pollen that is currently covering everything and it takes the fun out of driving a convertible. I did buy a convertible top boot cover off ebay this week, should be here soon. I still have plans to do the front brakes, rear shocks, electrical fan upgrade, and flushing of the radiator. Don't know when I will get to it (maybe June?). To tell the truth I really need to do some work on the MINI first, 60k service and overall replacement/repair of some things I've been meaning to fix for a while (new SC boots, replace cracked A pillar trim, replace a few trim screws, replace bypass valve, wax the thing if I can ever wash it myself again, stop the buzz in the passengers door). Just looks like I'll have to set aside a whole week/weekend to do all the work. Anywhos, that is it for now....

No comments: