Monday, April 28, 2008

Quick Update

Ok, not much been going on recently, thus no new posts on the Blog. Getting ready to head up to TN this week for a little work, then over to NC for a day or two of MINIs on the Dragon (my 4th year going!). Kel is staying in Atlanta for this one, she scored really good tickets to the Bon Jovi concert. After hitting up the mountain roads I'll be heading over to Charlotte for a buddies bachelor party. Then Sunday will bring me back home to Atlanta with a possible side trip to see my Grandmother in Boiling Springs. Some car related news, I had a rim failure on the MINI. Rim cracked so I am having to overnight a new one so that I can even make it up to TN. This has forced the TR6 into daily driver status for the next two days. Had to drive it to work in the rain today, at least I found out that the top doesn't leak! Anyways, more stories and picture to come next week. Thats all for now folks...

No comments: