Friday, May 09, 2008

Radiohead Concert

Saw Radiohead at Lakewood last night. One of the more impressive concerts I have ever been to. They played a great setlist and sounded excellent all night. Here is the setlist:

Setlist:
1. All I Need
2. There There
3. Lucky
4. 15 Step
5. Where I End and You Begin
6. Nude
7. Pyramid Song
8. Optimistic
9. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
10. National Anthem
11. Idioteque
12. You And Whose Army?
13. Reckoner
14. Everything In Its Right Place
15. Bangers and Mash
16. Bodysnatchers
17. Videotape
Encore 1
18. The Gloaming
19. Talk Show Host
20. Just
21. Faust Arp
22. How To Disappear Completely
Encore 2
23. Paranoid Android
24. House of Cards

Great songs all around. Didn't get to here my fav (Fake Plastic Trees) but Talk Show Host was a great surprise. Most technically sound band I have ever heard played live. Very impressive considering the amount of effects they use. Also didn't realize how much lead guitar Thome York played. A great concert and a band that I will make sure to go see again in the future.

No comments: