Thursday, August 16, 2007

Vacation Time

Posts will be lite for the next two weeks. Heading to the beach next week, hoping that Hurricane Dennis stays away from the Florida panhandle. I will only be firing the computer up a couple of times, mainly to check on work e-mails and hand-hold my Korea account as usual. After the Beach it is up to the Windy City for some customer visits with Exelon Nuclear and a small football game on September 1st (GT vs. ND). That is the rest of my month. Things will pick up with football season starting up, tennis season starting again and hopefully work will pick up with a few of my plants heading into outages.

I did not get a chance to look at the Patrol today, hoping to go see it tomorrow. The guy selling it seems pretty nice, says that he started it up today and it runs with no problem. Hope it is in the same shape as the pictures.

Thats all for now folks.

No comments: